Sunday, April 2, 2017

CLIENT SPOTLIGHT...APRIL 2017!

SPOTLIGHT ON……  Judy Relinski!

April 2017!!



My name is Judy Relinski. I have been with Pumps Fitness for a total of a year.  Prior to joining Pumps Fitness I had under went several abdominal surgeries the last one being the worst. My emotional and physical states were by far at their worst.  After searching the internet for a fitness studio that could help me I came across Pumps Fitness.  I called and made an appointment with Ian and Michelle. They talked with me about my issues and suggested I try Pilates Reformer with Mary as my personal trainer.  This was a total relief for me that someone would be able to help me.

Mary is such a special person to me.  After being with her for sometime now, she has guided me to better body position, strength, tons of knowledge about my body and a much better emotional state. I can honestly say that my decision to join Pumps Fitness was the smartest decision I made for myself. It is hard work but the benefit of having a  trainer like Mary watching, guiding and challenging me has been a great experience.

For me staying fit is a big commitment and hard work, but Mary has made this journey a great one. I would recommend Pumps Fitness to anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment